Jojoba oil is pure magic for skin. Packed with nourishment, it is the closest thing in nature to our skin's own sebum meaning it's lightweight and won't clog pores as it's readily absorbed, and is known for it's incredible rejuvenating properties.
Blended here with:
- apricot kernel oil; an excellent lightweight but nourishing oil that also smells fantastic,
- native gubinge (kakadu plum); the most potent source of Vitamin C in nature (vital for collagen production)
-calendula, one of the best anti-inflammatory botanicals known to help alleviate redness and irritation, promoting bright, clear, calm skin
- Tasmanian native kunzea oil, another fantastic anti-inflammatory botanical which has both soothing & antibacterial properties, often used in aromatherapy for its calming effect.
TO USE: This can be used simply as your daily facial moisturizer, it is easily absorbed, non comodogenic and very hydrating. Apply a single pump to clean hands, rub into face and neck every morning and/or evening whenever your skin needs a nourishing moisture-boost. Perfect for all skin types - jojoba both nourishes dry skin and prevents overproduction of sebum in oily skin types due to its close similarity to our own sebum - it effectively tricks your skin into thinking it has already produced enough of those natural oils so it calms the whole oil-producing system down & provides just the right amount of nourishment. Great used before bed to assist nutrient absorption overnight, yet lightweight enough to use in the morning without leaving your face shiny.
Works beautifully also as:
- an oil cleanser (and the best makeup remover!) for face. Massage into wet skin, then remove with a hot wet towel to clear any dirt and impurities from the skin and leave it soft and hydrated. Great way to remove makeup and nourish your skin at the same time.
- a pre-wash conditioning treatment for dry hair. Simply apply to hands and distribute evenly through wet hair from the roots to the ends (using a comb helps even distribution). Then shampoo as normal and enjoy extra soft luscious locks.
ALL INGREDIENTS 100% AUSTRALIAN
CHECK THE INGREDIENTS!
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), primus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, calendula officinalis and terminalia ferdinandiana (gubinge / kakadu plum) infused in helianthus annulus (sunflower) oil, kunzea ambigua essential oil.
This is a natural product with a limited shelf life. Please use within 18 months of purchase.
Once empty - KEEP THE BOTTLE! You can return it for a $2 refill discount (check out the 'important to note' page to find out how) or alternatively find a way to repurpose or recycle it.
'Hello, I bought your clarifying plum serum at a farmers market and just ran out. I love it and want to know when/where I can get more. Thanks!' - Jessica
'I also love the kakadu plum serum for my dry skin. Pop some on under my makeup and it hydrates me without being oily. 10/10 recommend these products, they work, smell amazing and environmentally conscious!' - Simona
'I just love using the Kakadu Plum Cleansing oil in my Beauty Salon....it works a treat' - Anne
'My other favourite is the Kakadu Plum Clarifying Serum. I need this in Winter for extra help with my moisturizer, and I like that it does double-duty so I can use it to take off makeup when I'm cleansing' - Jo
'It's a great product, pollution and makeup come off easily and the oil, as a moisturiser, really feeds the skin. It's a glorious product' - Kathy